Well-known podcaster Joe Rogan and California Governor Gavin Newsom have engaged in ongoing public disagreement for years. Rogan has been consistently critical of Newsom’s leadership, suggesting his policies have been harmful to California.

“You can’t ruin a city and then go on to ruin a state and say, ‘Guys, that was just practice. Once I get in as president, I’m gonna fix it all.”’ “Like, everybody’s LEAVING. You have the highest unemployment. You have the highest homelessness. Money’s missing. You killed Hollywood. Like, Hollywood doesn’t exist anymore. It’s literally gone. You mandated vaccines … He did horrible sh*t.” Rogan stated on his podcast earlier this month.

Appearing on the YouTube show “Higher Learning,” Newsom responded to Rogan’s comments. “He won’t have me on the show. It’s a one way and he has guests coming on, attacking and bashing, but he won’t have me on the show. Full stop. He should have me on the show.”

During the YouTube show Newsom was asked if he’d try to keep Rogan in check. “I’m not afraid to go — I’m punching Joe Rogan, that son of a bitch is not used to that,” the Democrat said.

“He’s gonna dismiss it, he’s gonna laugh it off, tough guy and all that. But is he gonna have me on? I don’t know.”

As of Monday, it seems the California Governor is no longer interested in appearing on Rogan’s podcast. On the debut episode of CNN’s “The Story Is With Elex Michaelson,” Newsom shared that he has moved on from any hopes of appearing on “The Joe Rogan Experience.” “I’m moving on” Newsome said.

Read on social media.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *